- About Us
The quick advances in innovation have made today's assembling surroundings progressively stringent and complex. To meet these necessities, PH1 has executed frameworks to enhance proficiency and nature of items. Our group of pros team up nearly with clients to guarantee that the items meet the predefined necessities and together with our exceptionally talented specialists guarantee the brief conveyance of the most noteworthy nature of items.
Under the constant supervision and regular motivation of our mentor, Mr. S. Saravanan , we have earned a top position in the business and gained the dependency of our valued customers. His vast knowledge and experience is the strongest source of inspiration for us, to continue with our positive efforts, with greater efficiency.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Surendrababu E|
|Registered Address||No. 13/ 59, Indira Gandhi Nagar, Opposite IDPI Colony Main Gate Bala Nagar, Hyderabad - 500037, Telangana, India|
|Industry||Manufacturing and Trading of Pipe And CrossTee.|
|Total Number of Employees||26 to 50 People|
|Year of Establishment||2015|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Promoter||Mr. S. Saravanan|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 5 - 10 Crore|
|Size of Premises||1000 square meters|
|Space Around||Front porch|
|Primary Competitive Advantage||Experienced R & D DepartmentGood Financial Position & TQMLarge Production Capacity|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||09150*****|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Shipment Mode||By Road|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
Various points that have enabled us to attain a company foothold in the market:
- Qualitative product range
- Ultramodern infrastructure facility.
- Consistent improvements to the products.
- Experienced professionals
- Efficient logistics and widespread distribution network.
- Cost-effective prices
- Timely delivery
- Ethical business practices
Infrastructure & Manufacturing Facilities
Our Facility in Hyderabad, India Covers 18,000 sq ft incorporates comprehensive facilities from design through production to final testing and material management including trace-ability.
Our team comprises of the following personals:
- Procuring agent
- Quality Auditors
- R&D Experts
- Warehousing & Packaging Experts
- Skilled Laborers
Our Core Values
- To manufacture as per ASTM standards and supply PTFE/PFA lined Pipes, Fittings, Pumps, fluorocarbon lined valves and sight glasses for the chemical, pharmaceutical and associated processing industries. PTFE is highly corrosion resistant and our lined equipment is used to convey the most corrosive and toxic chemicals in manufacturing plants around the world.
- To establish standardized testing procedures.
- To lead the industry in quality by operating a Quality Management System certified to National & International standards.
- To provide products & services to meet or surpass customer requirements, and
- To promote standards of quality within the industry.